Thursday 23 April 2020

My writing

Hi this is my writing that i have been working on for a while. I really enjoyed this writing because I could come up with my own ideas. Are you going well in lock down?
Bye, Matilda.

Standing on his porch, I drew breath. As the clean, cool air filled My lungs, a smile spread across My face… As the gentle wind ruffled my hair I looked around. Birds chirped lazly in the trees and the sun was just beginning to leave and pink clouds floated effortlessly threw the sky as though a rope was attached to them and they were simply being pulled along. The tranquil water was flowing down stream at a steady pace lapping at the rock of which my undersized house sat looking over the almost bewitching scene. Suddenly I heard a noise it was coming from my dwelling and it sounded like nails going down a black board. Then I realised the house was leaning and slowly but surely it began to tilt until it was almost over the edge so I ran inside and grabbed my backpack which I stuffed full of money, clothes, books and little trinkets before leaping out and standing on the moderate rock just then it fell sinking into the water seemed to devour it in seconds and i was left stranded on a lonely rock in the middle of a lake in a deserted countryside.

3 comments:

  1. Hi it is Christian and WOW!!!!!!!! That could be a safe house to live because no one knows where it is just the people that now's where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it this real or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matilda, yikes what is going to happen next? What a predicament to find yourself in. You have used some great wow words like devour and tranquil to make your sentences more interesting. I also liked your description of the clouds "as though a rope was attached to them and they were simply being pulled along." What a great image, it really does look like that sometimes doesn't it. Will you keep writing so we find out what happens? bye : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.